Apprentice Cyber Security Analyst (an Arch apprenticeship)
- Desire to work towards a cyber-security related qualification and pursue a successful career in this industry
- Basic knowledge of the security aspects of software, hardware and operating systems
- Some knowledge of key techniques involved in defending an organisation against common exploits and attack methods
- Working to deadlines
- Good time management
- Good attention to detail
- Keen to learn new skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.
96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to Bristol that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the cybersecurity industry and have I researched into it?