Apprentice SOC Analyst (an Arch apprenticeship)
- Ability to analyse and problem solve
- Good numerical skills
- Demonstrable experience in an IT based role or equivalent academic training
- Pro-active, resourceful and able to use initiative
- Keen interest in IT
- A desire to understand cybersecurity principles
- A keenness to learn about IT security principles
- A level (or equivalent)
96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to Bristol that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the cybersecurity industry and have I researched into it?
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour as of 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds; £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25.