Apprentice Network Engineer (an Arch Apprenticeship)
- Keen interest in new technologies
- Some experience of working with IT Hardware and networks
- Proven ability to grasp new systems quickly
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to effectively manage own workload
- Good numerical skills
- Highly organised
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Proactive, resourceful and able to use own initiative
- Professional appearance
- Patient, diligent and diplomatic
A minimum of 5 GCSE grades C or above including English and Maths (or the equivalent).Future prospects
96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their Apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-Apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to Bristol that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an Apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the network engineering industry and have I researched into it?