Cyber Intrusion Analyst L4 Apprenticeship
- Aptitude and interest in IT - including IT security
- Effective communicator with the ability to influence when required
- Strong written communication skills
- Excels in a fast paced environment
- Experience meeting targets and working towards deadlines
- Analytical with the ability to “think outside the box”
- Willingness and a thirst to learn
- A desire to succeed
Maths & English GCSEs A*-C or equivalent is a minimum requirement.
IT related qualification will be a distinct advantage.
Experience within an administrative role with a desire to move into IT security/data protection/project ManagementFuture prospects
This Apprenticeship is intended to be your first step into DHL, upon successful attainment of the Apprenticeship, you would have the chance to become a permanent member of the IT department if a role is available.Things to consider
While this post will be based in one location, some travel may be required, due to this, applicants must be willing and able to travel.
The successful candidate will also be expected to attend a 5 day residential induction course.