Technical Support Apprentice
Our FMCG client, based near Norwich, is currently seeking a Technical Support Apprentice to join their team!
As the Technical Support Apprentice, you will support the Technical Coordinator in devising, planning, and execution of food safety and quality activities across site.
Working Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:00 with 30 mins unpaid each day for lunch.
- Do you have previous administrative experience from a manufacturing background? (ideally within the food industry)
- Are you able to think on your feet and prioritise your ever-changing workload?
- Do you have good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel with excellent attention to detail?
- Support the Technical Coordinator in reviewing and updating raw material and product specifications in line with legal requirements and the business needs.
- Maintaining technical files (supplier, product and customer records)
- Distribution of the supplier requirements matrix and management of return documentation, ensuring validation and accuracy of information.
- Support the Technical Coordinator in communication with customers with regards to product information, specifications and controls.
If so, this could be the role for you!
- Support the Technical Coordinator with customer complaint handling - Investigation and reports.
- Provide third party audit support both prior to and during audit.
- Provide adhoc administration support to the Technical Department.
A vehicle will be required for this position, due to the site location.
For further details regarding this opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today for an immediate start!!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I'm afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd