Project Management Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship
Are you able to make friends and build connections easily?
Do you have a flexible approach capable of handling face-paced change?
Can you confidently deal with business problems whilst maintaining a professional image?
If you’re an A-level (*or equivalent) student considering your options beyond the traditional University route - this could be for you!
Start your career at Experian as a Project Management Apprentice!
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to develop your influencing skills learning how to manage and lead others.
Project Management is all about spinning plates. Learning how to keep multiple things flowing, and knowing which plates take priority and need attention first.
It’s a fast-paced role that requires adaptability. You’ll be working on documentation, process and project planning as well as cost analysis and presentations. As such you’ll need to have strong English and Mathematical skills as a base foundation.
The reward is this apprenticeship can open up endless future possibilities! On top of your gaining your degree, you’ll also unlock future career opportunities at Experian.
What we’re looking for
To enroll on this Degree level Apprenticeship, you will need to hold 120 UCAS Points. The equivalent of x3 A-levels at Grade B or above.
No previous knowledge of project management is necessary, but you must be a great communicator keen to develop your business and commercial experience.
We’re looking for an apprentice who is flexible, highly-organised and open to continuous learning.
We look for students who are:
- Intellectually Curious: You will love to learn. To discover how things “tick”. You will ask questions and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Driven to deliver: To excel and take pride in your work. To meet deadlines both internally and externally.
- Willing to contribute: You will get stuck in and contribute ideas. We know you’ll make mistakes (everyone does!) but you will continually evolve.
- Proud to collaborate and be yourself: You won’t be afraid to help others. We want to see the authentic you, and to support you in delivering with integrity.
- Accountable: To safeguard our future. To represent our brand. To do yourself and Experian proud.
If successful you will undertake your Level 6 BSc Project Management Degree Apprenticeship through block release.
We’ll support you the entire way, pay for your qualification and provide an extensive induction programme to help you adjust to the work/study balance. You’ll also become part of our Early Careers Network and connect with hundreds of other individuals across Experian.
What you’ll receive
On top of gaining your Degree – we will introduce you to a buddy, line manager and mentor to coach and guide you through your development journey.
You can also take advantage of our full range of benefits such as:
- 25 Days Holiday (+ buy/sell 8 additional days)
- Discounted gym membership
- Online discounts portal
- Flexible and agile working
- Annual bonus scheme or commission (depending on role)
- Sharesave plan enabling you to purchase Experian shares at a 20% discount with no financial risk involved
Click on our Interactive Early Careers Candidate guide to find out more information: https://view.pagetiger.com/experianguideforcandidates/early-careers
Experian does not discriminate. We’re interested in your skills, talent, potential and nothing else.
Please click “apply”. Everyone will receive a response.
The Recruitment Process
We aim to respond to all applications no later than the week after the closing date.
- After you have applied, we will look at your application and let you know as soon as possible if you have been shortlisted.
- If it’s looking promising, we will be in touch with an email to invite you to complete our online testing.
- If successful, you will then be asked to complete a one-way video interview where we will get to meet the person behind the CV!
- Our final stage involves an interactive assessment centre delivered online. You will be invited to take part in a group exercise, an interview and you will also have the opportunity to meet with some of our current graduates.
For this role we aim to hold online Assessment Centres, week commencing *22nd of February 2021 (*Subject to change)
Thanks for your application, interest and patience. We look forward to meeting you!
To learn more about our culture and what it’s really like to work here, check out our LinkedIn and social media channels using the hashtags #ExperianLife and #ExperianWay #LI-G