Operations Analyst Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship
Operations Analyst Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship (Sept 2021)
Embark on an exciting and immersive journey into IT as a trusted Operations Analyst
If you’re an A-level (*or equivalent) student considering your options beyond the traditional University route - this could be for you!
Start your career at Experian as an Operations Analyst.
In this role you’ll be at the leading edge of Client incidents, problem solving and close teamwork to improve our Client’s experiences within Information Technology & Service Management (ITSM).
Ideal for a social character who enjoys speaking with Clients, working in a high performing and supportive team environment and who has a passion to fix problems
Learning and continuous improvement will be at heart of the role, so candidates will be able to help to improve things, learn new skills and put their ideas in to practice.
In return, successes will be celebrated widely across the team and beyond, giving candidates the platform to excel and really put Clients at the heart of what they do.
As our Clients operate 24/7, shift work will be part of the role, meaning flexibility in working patterns will be provided.
What we’re looking for
To enrol onto this Degree level Apprenticeship, you will need to hold 120 UCAS Points. The equivalent of x3 A-levels at Grade B or above.
We’re looking for a social character who enjoys speaking with clients.
You’ll also need a passion for learning tied with a problem-solving nature and curious mind.
We look for students who are:
- Intellectually Curious: You will love to learn. To discover how things “tick”. You will ask questions and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Driven to deliver: To excel and take pride in your work. To meet deadlines.
- Willing to contribute: You will get stuck in and contribute ideas. We know you’ll make mistakes (everyone does!) but you will continually evolve.
- Proud to collaborate and be yourself: You won’t be afraid to help others. We want to see the authentic you, and to support you in delivering with integrity.
- Accountable: To safeguard our future. To represent our brand. To do yourself and Experian proud.
If successful you will undertake your Level 6 BSc in Digital Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship through block release.
We’ll support you the entire way, pay for your qualification and provide an extensive induction programme to help you adjust to the work/study balance. You’ll also become part of our Early Careers Network and connect with hundreds of other individuals across Experian.
What you’ll receive
On top of gaining your Degree – we will introduce you to a buddy, line manager and mentor to coach and guide you through your development journey.
You can also take advantage of our full range of benefits.
- 25 Days Holiday (+ buy/sell 8 additional days)
- Discounted gym membership
- Online discounts portal
- Flexible and agile working
- Annual bonus scheme or commission (depending on role)
- Sharesave plan enabling you to purchase Experian shares at a 20% discount with no financial risk involved
Click on our Interactive Early Careers Candidate guide to find out more information: https://view.pagetiger.com/experianguideforcandidates/early-careers
Experian does not discriminate. We’re interested in your skills, talent, potential and nothing else.
Please click “apply”. Everyone will receive a response.
The Recruitment Process
We aim to respond to all applications no later than the week after the closing date.
- After you have applied, we will look at your application and let you know as soon as possible if you have been shortlisted.
- If it’s looking promising, we will be in touch with an email to invite you to complete our online testing.
- If successful, you will then be asked to complete a one-way video interview where we will get to meet the person behind the CV!
- Our final stage involves an interactive assessment centre delivered online. You will be invited to take part in a group exercise, an interview and you will also have the opportunity to meet with some of our current graduates.
For this role we aim to hold online Assessment Centres, week commencing 1st March 2021 (*Subject to change)
Thanks for your application, interest and patience. We look forward to meeting you!
To learn more about our culture and what it’s really like to work here, check out our LinkedIn and social media channels using the hashtags #ExperianLife and #ExperianWay #LI-