IT Solutions Technician Level 3
Do you want to use your passion for technology and IT to support as an IT Solutions Technician Apprentice, providing technical support for IT and invigorating the technology sector?
If you answered yes then we may have the perfect position for you! Remit are recruiting on behalf of Blaucomm for a talented apprentice.
Blaucomm is a fresh and exciting network solutions and professional services provider, ensuring outstanding project delivery in every step. Wireless design, implementation, fault finding and enhancement is Blaucomm's strong point, but they provide qualified engineering services on Switching, Routing, Firewalls and Network Security, Mobile Device Management (MDM) and structured cabling and telephony.
The Apprentice responsibilities will be:
● Utilising the CRM system providing key guidance to service, team, tickets, project management requests
● Working with IP Networking and Telecoms equipment installed in SME businesses and healthcare environments ranging from Routers/Firewalls, Switches, WiFi Access Points, Data Cabling, IP telephony and assistive medical equipment
● Producing site surveys, installation reports and service tickets
● Installing small amounts of structure data cabling including containment
● Using power and hand tools to install and mount basic equipment on to walls and ceilings
● Setting up networking equipment such as Wi-Fi access points and IP telephones
● Setting up of smartphones and tablets and software applications for healthcare environments
● Investigating faults and issues on site with customers