IT Support Analyst Apprentice
- Good computer literacy skills
- Ability to cope successfully under pressure and with rapidly shifting priorities
- Excellent collaborator and Team player, able to work on own initiative
- Resilient, able to cope when the pressure is high
- Flexible, willing to do extra to support team colleagues
- Successful customer-facing practices
- The candidate MUST be able to communicate fluently and confidently to a high standard in both written and verbal English
- Previous work experience in a similar role
- Enthusiasm for working in IT and technology
- Outstanding positive attitude
- Demonstrated capability to learn and grow
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure, accurately and with attention to detail, often balancing conflicting priorities
- Experience working in ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 environments
- Professional and positive at all times, self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Diligent, with great attention to detail
- Assertive, adaptable and creative
- “Can-do” attitude, willing to go the extra mile(s)
- You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
- Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 4 IT qualifications
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.