Development (Real Estate) Apprentice
- Organised and methodical
- Demonstrate practical IT skills
- Ability to research information
- Driving license or a commitment to learn to drive to travel between sites
- An interest in Property Development
- A desire to learn to become a Chartered Surveyor
- Good at communicating with different people both written and verbally
- A team player
- A confident and positive approach
- Have previous work experience
112-120 points to include a minimum of 2 A levels, or equivalent.
BTEC Extended Diploma with a minimum DMM profile or equivalent qualifications.
Five GCSEs grade C or above including Mathematics and English (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or equivalent qualifications or above).Future prospects
Upon completion of the degree apprenticeship and the structured workplace learning you will undertake the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence leading to registration with the RICS as a Chartered Surveyor.