Assistant to International President
Senior Executive Assistant
7 Months, GBP210 per day
CANARY WHARF location
Work for the CFO and the International President. A high level role that will help present future opportunities.
Performs general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as telephone coverage, scheduling of meetings, travel arrangements, expense reporting, calendar management, taking and distributing meeting minutes, copying, screening mail, ordering supplies, and maintaining department records.
* Perform general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as phone coverage; scheduling meetings; completing travel arrangements; expense reporting; maintaining management calendar; taking and distributing meeting minutes; generating copies; screening mail; filing; ordering supplies and maintaining department records.
* Prepare correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation in specified software package.
* Assist in preparing and maintaining departmental budget.
* Administer programs; projects or processes specific to the operating unit served; and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
* May research special topics as assigned.
* Serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company.
* Develop and produce reports as assigned.
* May monitor and coordinate work of other employees or temporaries.
1.Previous experience in Exec BA level
2.Complex travel arrangements and diary management
PLEASE APPLY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
Looking for someone to start JUNE 2018.
7 Month (Mat cover) with future opportunities post contract.
5 YEARS + experience support high level member of the banking/finance industry