Digital Healthcare Science BSC Degree Apprenticeship
This is a full-time position in conjunction with studying towards a degree in Digital Health Science at The University Warwick as an apprenticeship.
This is an exciting new role for a Digital Healthcare Apprentice to join ORCHA Health as a Digital Health Reviewer and Analyst whilst studying towards a Bachelor of Science Undergraduate degree in Digital Healthcare Science at The Warwick of University.
Successful applicants joining ORCHA Health can expect to gain a broad understanding of operational processes to review healthcare apps. The Digital Healthcare Apprentice will investigate and evaluate healthcare apps whilst studying for a degree in Digital Healthcare Sciences through Warwick University.
The role consists of, but is not limited to, the following key activities:
- Undertaking reviews, re-reviews or signing off on a range of distinct Apps from a variety of different areas.
- Investigate and examine all aspects of an App and the information that it provides
- Check out the relevant websites and App store entries to gather all the required evidence
- Work with Regulators directly in areas such as medical device regulation, data protection and clinical evidence evaluation
- Work with Developers to help enhance their App in line with relevant regulations standards and best practice
- Undertake extra research projects when required
- Work with the Senior Management Team and the wider teams to deliver service excellence
- Work with Clinical Leads in developing the Digital Healthcare pathway based on areas of expertise
It is important that you have:
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to be flexible in your approach to work
- The ability to work well within a team and individually, using your initiative to complete tasks effectively and proficiently
- A committed work ethic, with enthusiasm to develop your skills and a drive to learn
- Integrity and dependability
- Customer service orientated
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Attention to detail with an enquiring mind
- Research and investigation capabilities
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills and demonstrated academic achievement.
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and G-suite
- Entry requirements ABB at A Level (or equivalent), including at least one Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths subject.
- Non standard applications are encouraged and will be considered.
- Experience in digital health
- Keen interest with Apps and health technology