Apprentice Associate Property Lawyer
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Proficient in IT.
- Highly motivated individual with a willingness to develop and learn new skills.
- Able to work as an effective team member.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative.
- Committed to learn and develop.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to achieve high standards of performance at all times.
- LPC graduate with at least 2 years post LPC experience
- Law Graduate with work experience
- Current paralegal/ legal assistant
- ILEX/CLC qualified with work experience
- GDL graduates with at least 2 years post GDL experience
- Graduate in non-legal subject with legal work experience
Upon Completion, you will have the opportunity to continue your professional development and undertake a further Level 6 qualification. On completion you would become a Licenced Conveyancing Graduate and be able to enrol with the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.Things to consider
Helping you balance your life and career is hugely important to us and we are proud to be able to balance a brilliant social environment with some home working flexibility - giving you the best of both worlds. We also run some fantastic incentives throughout the year with amazing prizes up for grabs such as a trip to New York, a luxury UK weekend break, cash prizes or a 4k TV.
You will also have access to our award winning Under One Roof discounts scheme, including typical savings on estate agency fees of £2,000, 80% off tenant admin fees, 45% off Conveyancing costs, free mortgage advice & much more!