Executive Assistant, Sales - London - 6 months
We're looking for a dynamic, take-charge Executive Assistant to support the London-based EMEA leadership team. The ideal candidate will play a central role in keeping the business operations/activities organised, on track and moving forward for the VPs of Sales, Professional Services, and Alliances. We're looking for someone who isn't afraid to bring their own voice to the table and take ownership of the role. Sound like a good fit?
Our EA will need:
- Program management skills that will let you provide information and deliverables to the team to advance team goals and programming, in addition to increasing the efficiency of these endeavours. You are able to exhibit your creativity and ownership in event and project execution for those you support.
- Strong written and oral communication skills for working cross-functionally with senior leaders, executive assistants, and teams on company-wide projects to confidential and sensitive projects.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to recognise and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web applications. Experience with productivity apps (HR, expense reporting, travel, purchasing, etc.) preferable