Pricing Analyst Apprentice
- Maintaining a passion for software development and technology.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Communicate to properly understand user requirements while accommodating new ideas.
- The ability to learn quickly and master new skills
- A keen appetite for self-development and investing in your own knowledge
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well
- Educated to A level (or equivalent) at C or above with at least one qualification in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Grades A*-C or grade 4 (or equivalent) in GCSE English & Maths
96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to Corby that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the data industry and have I researched into it?