DevOps Level 4 Apprenticeship-Job Number: 205910
DevOps Level 4 Apprenticeship (April 2021)
Are you fascinated by technology, IT and data?
Do you want to gain a qualification, whilst working and earning a full-time salary?
Are you patient, willing to learn and enjoy multi-taking?
If you’re an A-level (*or equivalent) student considering your options beyond the traditional University route - this could be for you!
Start your career at Experian as a DevOps Apprentice!
Haven’t heard of DevOps before? That’s ok – Let’s break it down into two key areas:
Software Development (Dev) and IT Operations (Ops).
In short, DevOps is the union of people, processes and technology to continually provide value to customers.
In this role you'll maintain data used throughout the financial services in the UK!
By using data analytic skills, you will learn how to find the root cause of any processing failures and work to resolve issues helping improve data quality.
It’s also a great opportunity to make improvements and automate processes. We trust you to speak up and seek opportunities to innovate.
Upon completion of your Apprenticeship, you’ll then unlock progressive career opportunities moving from an Operational Analyst to an App Support System Consultant or Lead.
What we’re looking for
To join the course, you’ll need to hold 96 UCAS Points. The equivalent of x3 A-levels at Grade C or above.
You’ll also need a passion for learning tied with a problem-solving nature and a curious mind.
We look for students who are:
- Intellectually Curious: You will love to learn. To discover how things “tick”. You will ask questions and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Driven to deliver: To excel and take pride in your work. To meet deadlines.
- Willing to contribute: You will get stuck in and contribute ideas. We know you’ll make mistakes (everyone does!) but you will continually evolve.
- Proud to collaborate and be yourself: You won’t be afraid to help others. We want to see the authentic you, and to support you in delivering with integrity.
- Accountable: To safeguard our future. To represent our brand. To do yourself and Experian proud.
If successful you will undertake your Level 4 DevOps Apprenticeship. You can find more details on the course here.
We’ll support you the entire way, pay for your qualification and provide an extensive induction programme to help you adjust to the work/study balance. You’ll also become part of our Early Careers Network and connect with hundreds of other individuals across Experian.
What you’ll receive
On top of gaining your qualification – we will introduce you to a buddy, line manager and mentor to coach and guide you through your development journey.
You can also take advantage of our full range of benefits:
- 25 Days Holiday (+ buy/sell 8 additional days)
- Discounted gym membership
- Online discounts portal
- Flexible and agile working
- Annual bonus scheme or commission (depending on role)
- Sharesave plan enabling you to purchase Experian shares at a 20% discount with no financial risk involved
Click on our Interactive Early Careers Candidate guide to find out more information: https://view.pagetiger.com/experianguideforcandidates/early-careers
Experian does not discriminate. We’re interested in your skills, talent, potential and nothing else.