Operations Assistant Degree Apprentice
Bordier & Cie (UK) PLC is a successful boutique investment management firm based in London’s St James’s, providing discretionary investment management services to private individuals, pension funds, trusts and charities. We are looking for an Operations Assistant to place on a degree apprenticeship to provide support and assistance to the Operations team in daily functions such as Client Money, Safe Custody and Dealing.
The successful candidate must have a strong interest in financial services business support functions.
This is a unique opportunity to gain
• Custody and client money reconciliations
• Depositing and withdrawing client funds and dealing with the company’s banks, using state of the art electronic banking systems
• Cash book and client portfolio accounting
• Processing settlement instructions, including contract notes and payments
• Dealing on client accounts
• Processing client income