Digital Marketer Apprentice
Thinking about your next step? Not sure where you want your career to take you? Want to keep your options open while earning, learning, and developing your skills? Well, we might have the right thing for you!
B4 provides platforms for their growing and diverse community of members to connect, learn, raise their profile, inspire and be inspired to become better businesses.
The successful candidate will be a dedicated social media member who ensures they have a consistent approach to communicating B4 member news across their various social media platforms.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Actioning the B4 social media campaign as set by management but to work with your manager on updating and developing
- Posting all member created articles ensuring all participants are mentioned where possible to create awareness; to stimulate comment and respond to any comments
- Improving productivity by improving their processes on the digital platform
- Promoting events including live events and webinars
- Following and unfollowing new / expired members on all platforms
- Exploring opportunities for the business on multiple social channels
- Writing content across multiple forms, with creativity and flair
The role can be performed from home however the successful candidate will be required to go into the office as and when required to do so.