IT Technical Support Apprentice
Annual wage £7,500.00
Working week Monday-Friday Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 11 Jul 2018 Date posted 17 May 2018 Distance 206 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001401622 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Communicate with and support colleagues, customers, and suppliers in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of standard applicable computing disciplines including change, configuration, problem, performance, and operational management.
- Being Enthusiastic, Confident, Positive and Proactive is a must.
- Pleasant and friendly manner, empathy for customers.
- Ability to communicate to colleagues and customers of varying ages and backgrounds.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ambitious with an appetite to learn.
- Entry requirements are a minimum of 2 A-Levels and 5 GCSEs grades A*- C or equivalent qualifications (including English and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.