Apprentice Improvement and Change Management Officer 15236
Job related experience:
- Knowledge or experience of using effective project management techniques to deliver complex projects.
- Experience of working independently to write reports, produce and complete project plans and documentation across a portfolio of projects.
- Demonstrable evidence of the use of key performance indicators.
- Experience working within a large and complex organisations.
- Experience of working with others using a project management approach.
- Experience of working to and achieving tight deadlines.
- Experience of working within the NHS.
- Experience of working and communicating effectively with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Executive Assistant level experience.
Job related skills:
- Computer literate with an ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Able to analyse and interpret business data.
- Excellent attention to detail, able to work accurately, identifying errors quickly and easily.
- Able to effectively manage within allocated resources.
- Has a planned and organised approach with an ability to prioritise their own workload in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Able to think analytically; anticipating obstacles and thinking ahead; using analytical techniques to draw logical solutions to problems.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to adjust their communication style and content to suit the audience.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrably experience to work in a fluid and dynamic environment
- Ability to constructively challenge and problem solve
- Self-motivating and able to act on own initiative, and to work independently.
- Ability to operate in line with Trust values.
- Candidate needs to be over 18 due to the environment of the role
- Plus A Level or Level 3 qualification in a similar subject
- Or an existing project management qualification
- Existing staff must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject
- A number of benefits which will be discussed at interview stage.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."