Software Developer Apprenticeship - Level 4 - Verification Technician Apprentice
- Perl, Python or other scripting language
- Familiarity of Unix/Linux working environment
- High-level programming experience such as C/C++
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
- Partner and customer focus - Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
- Collaboration and communication - Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Creativity and innovation - Possessing a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Team and personal development - You take time to drive your own development, whilst also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
- Impact and influence - You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Deliver on your promises - You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you're passionate about what you do.
- MUST have GCSE Math & English A-C / 9-4 or functional Skills Level 2
- MUST have ICT A-Level Qualification or Level 3 Qualification in ICT
(Please note Level 4 NVQ qualification is degree level apprenticeships)
(Please ensure all qualifications are listed on your application)Future prospects
Possible progression within the businessThings to consider
NVQ Level 4 Qualification is a degree level apprenticeship, please note starting salary is £18,000 per annum.
Please provide a mobile telephone number on your application, if successful, an invitation via text message will be sent to you, to attend college for approval on the apprenticeship programme.
It is essential you attend this interview to process in full your application to the employer.
Please note that certificates showing acquired qualifications are required as part of your application, please bring with you the following information to your approval meeting at college:
- Photographic proof of ID
- Qualification certificates
- National Insurance Number
- Updated CV
Please send your updated CV before the vacancy closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure in the subject box of your email that you type your “Full Name” and “Apprenticeship Subject Area”
If you require help with putting together a CV or Interview skills, please contact: 01226 216 123 for our FREE Workshops.
Please ensure travel to this employer's location is realistic and something you could commit to.