Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
Interested in a Degree Apprenticeship for a September 2021 start? Applications are now open.
Our Degree Apprenticeships are an excellent chance to:
- Work with leading companies
- Study BA (Hons) Business Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is awarded by The University of Kent
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by your employer and graduate with zero student debt
- Earn an annual salary
In order to be considered for the opportunities when they are available, you must first complete a general Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship application, going through the pre-screening process outlined on our website. Then we will be in contact when our Employer Partners have roles available.
Find more and apply via the Pearson College London website.
Deadline: Friday 26th February at 4pm.
The entry requirements for our Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeships are as follows:
- Eligible to study an apprenticeship in the UK
- Aged 18 or over at start of the programme
- Completion of any study you're currently undertaking, prior to the start of the programme
- GCSE English (literature or language) and GCSE Maths at Grade C/4 or above OR Functional Skills Level 2 English and Functional Skills Maths Level 2 at pass (or equivalent qualifications as approved by the ESFA)*
- General suitability and the ability to complete the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship programme, which involves working four days per week and studying for a BA(Hons) Business Management one day per week, plus independent study.
*If you do not have these already then you can still apply, but you must have successfully passed Functional Skills before we can put you forward for a shortlist with a company offering an apprenticeship position. Pearson College London does not offer Functional Skills.
Please note, if any of the following applies to you then you cannot apply for a degree apprenticeship with Pearson College London:
- Started or completed a programme at Level 4 or above (usually in a Business or Management or Finance related subject) that covers any of the learning outcomes of the BA(Hons) Business Management or the Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours of the CMDA
- Started or completed an apprenticeship programme at Level 4 or above
- Have professional experience covered in the Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours of the CMDA.