Apprentice Accountant - Level 4
- Preparation of regular bookkeeping for a variety of clients using the latest online cloud-based software packages which will include the processing of invoices and transactions, bank reconciliations and contact with clients in relation to queries
- Maintenance of purchase and sales ledgers
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting the accounts team with analysis work
- Preparation of management accounts to manager review stage
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts to a manger review stage
- Assistance with reception and business support
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills, in particular proficient in Microsoft office
- Good organisational skills
- Confident, quick to learn, have keen attention to detail and be highly motivated
Essential: 5 x GCSE's A*-C / 9-4 which must include GCSE English and Maths at A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent andAAT Level 3.
Fixed position in the company.
Things to consider
Salary may include a quarterly bonus.
In order to progress your application, we will require you to complete additional paperwork and complete a BKSB assessment. The information will be sent via email if you meet the entry requirements set by the employer and linked training provider for the vacancy.Please check your junk mail whilst the vacancy is open.
Until we receive the above, we are unable to progress your application so please monitor your emails.