Apprentice Developer (an Arch apprenticeship)
- Strong HTML/CSS knowledge
- Has worked in an agile delivery team ideally Agile methodology
- Previous experience of working and developing a content management system
- Previous experience of working with tag management tools, e.g. Ensighten / Google Tag Manager / Tealium / TagMan etc.
- Stong understanding and use of JIRA
- Comfortable with working to tight deadlines
- Able to provide creative solutions to fresh challenges on a daily basis
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects
96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough to Westminister that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the software development industry and have I researched into it?