WM Data Apprentice (Creative Pioneers 2 Apprenticeship)
- Ensure you are a positive, proactive contributor to the team
- Ensure you have regular catch ups with your manager and mentor
- Offer proactive support to other team members if you have the availability to do so
- Assist the team to build relationships with key internal stakeholders across other WM teams and media owners
- Complete timesheets in an accurate and timely manner
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Strong time management and the ability to work on multiple tasks.
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English A-C
Ongoing employment at this or another agency or progress onto a higher level qualification.Things to consider
Please list ALL qualifications you currently hold (or are awaiting results for) accurately and comprehensively, including subject name and level as appears on certification. If - after being offered a position - you are found to have deliberately omitted or inaccurately listed qualifications that make you ineligible for the apprenticeship (e.g. previous training in the same modules) you will be in breach of your contract with Creative Pioneers2 and we reserve the right to either re-advertise the role or offer to an alternative candidate.