Laboratory Technician (Level 3) 2021
Successful candidates will be required to attend various high-profile construction and demolition sites for major infrastructure, retail and commercial, industrial and renewable projects. They will be expected to install and swap out monitors, and to troubleshoot issues (including technical, software & hardware) and to conduct maintenance and testing on noise, vibration and air quality monitoring equipment.
Some office-based work will also be required as part of the role, to maintain records of the sites and equipment, conduct data management and report writing, in addition to servicing and maintenance of the equipment and equipment rooms.
You will work as part of our dedicated Equipment and Data Management Team supporting consultants and other senior members of staff.
We offer a friendly, flexible working environment and are committed to continuous professional and personal development.
- To conduct and assist with outdoor site work;
- To download data from remote monitors, data processing and analysis;
- Provide general support to the in-house team of consultants;
- Installation, maintenance, servicing and decommissioning of monitoring equipment;
- Maintenance of equipment record, and
- To assist with office and administrative activities