Marketing Manager Degree Apprenticeship - Pfizer
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the world's innovative pharmaceutical companies. Pfizer is recruiting a Marketing Manager apprentice. You will help support new and established projects which deliver and maximise revenue targets for in-line portfolio through patient retention or new patient recruitment.
- Salary £16,560 per annum
- Holiday Entitlement 25.5 days plus bank holidays
- Qualifications Required A minimum of 80 UCAS points from a minimum of 2 A-level subjects or equivalent. Other marketing or relevant business management qualifications is preferred. Please note that if you already hold a degree in Marketing then you will not be eligible for this apprenticeship
- Location Walton Oaks, Surrey
- Working Hours Monday to Thursday, 9am – 5.25pm. Fridays, 9am – 4.05pm
- Duration 24 months
- Start Date 30th August 2021
- Interview Date TBC – March/April
- Closing Date for applications 10th March 2021
Support new and established projects which deliver and maximise revenue targets for in-line portfolio through patient retention or new patient recruitment.
To operate as key support contributor to continuous business improvement and marketing compliance in the context of marketing materials management.
Specific responsibility for leadership and support activities of key projects in the areas of: -
1) Endocrinology (Genotropin, Somavert)
2) Haemophilia (Refacto AF, Benefix)
Leadership and execution of tasks and projects, with regular feedback on progress (articulate project objectives, deliverables and definition of return on investment through business analysis).
Marketing & Strategy Execution to Maximise Revenues
- Support development of Country Core Brand Plan
- Manage execution of brand strategy in country – contribute to execution of Key brand programs to maximise impact of activities through optimal channel mix, including newer channels so as to meet/exceed local revenue targets
- Contribute to in-country cross functional team, including coordinating and supporting the activities of members of the team as appropriate in order to achieve success
- Develop relations with key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the planning, spending & controlling of budgets (revenue & DME) agreed for own areas of responsibility & developing regular forecast updates to aid financial planning
Customer Engagement & Insight
- Collaborate with customer facing leadership team to help drive alignment with overall brand strategy and incorporation of market feedback
- Work with customer facing medical, clinical network representatives for customer/digital activities/programs to support strong external stakeholder & customer engagement
- Contribute to the collection & understanding of customer and patient insights for inclusion into the local and European business plans
Conduct all activities and make all decisions in accordance with Company policies & SOPs, Pfizer Values, & global regulatory guidelines (including cGMP/cGLP/cGCP).
You’re the future. Your ambition, talents, ideas and unique way of looking at the world will help us drive innovation in every part of our business.
We need people with a hugely diverse range of talents. Love science? Join us in our drug development labs, or engineering teams. Want to work on the business side? Get stuck into an Apprenticeship to launch a career in anything from digital marketing to paralegal services.
Pfizer’s apprenticeship scheme, run in partnership with Cogent Skills, offers the best of both worlds. You’ll work with world-leaders in your field, from researchers to business gurus. You’ll study towards a nationally recognised academic or professional qualification. And all the time, you’ll be earning a highly competitive salary.
Looking for an alternative to college or university, where you can earn while you learn, and build experience with a global leader? Find it at Pfizer.
To be eligible for this position you will need;
- 5 GCSE's at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including mathematics and English
- You must have gained a minimum of 80 UCAS points from a minimum of 2 A-level subjects or equivalent
- Other marketing or relevant business management qualifications is preferred
- Please note that if you already hold a degree in Marketing then you will not be eligible for this apprenticeship
- Understanding of simple marketing principles (e.g. 4 Ps; Product, Price, Promotion, Place, Boston Matrix). Basic understanding and appreciation of pharmaceutical marketing with interest in rare disease medicines.
- Good presentation skills. Present complex information in an understandable and stimulating way, whether through verbal presentation or written copy
- Highly organized, with good time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Computer literate – Excel, Word and Windows OS.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of attention to detail.
- Adaptable, with a willingness to learn
TRAINING TO BE DELIVERED
Level 6 Marketing Manager Standard.
- You will have access to a Coach who is on hand to guide you through each stage of your learning journey, providing you with clear aims and objectives. They will keep in regular contact with you and instil the confidence that you can achieve.
- You will have access to a Virtual Learning Environment with all of your qualification content, additional learning resources and all the step-by-step support you need to ensure your success
- Training will be part of contracted hours making up the working week.
- Work based and knowledge competencies to be delivered in line with the Marketing Manager apprenticeship standard.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, candidates will be able to apply for further positions.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
The apprentice must be able to demonstrate the required attitudes, behaviours and interpersonal skills associated with the professional workplace. The apprentice must be willing to commit an amount of personal time to study. Please ensure you check out travel options to be able to commute to the workplace.
You will be entitled to company benefits including;
25.5 Days Holiday entitlement (+ Bank Holidays) Opt in pension scheme Student discount card (NUS) Employee assistance programme Dedicated mentor for the duration of your apprenticeship