Business Administration Apprenticeship
Are you an organised, systematic person who has studied business at GCSE, A-Level or higher?
Do you have excellent communication skills over the phone, digitally and in-person?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to join a growing company in Bristol.
With skills in organisation, communication and attention to detail, you be working in the office to support the team with the administration of the company.
- Answering the telephone
- Responding to emails
- Maintaining a filing system
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Greeting visitors
- Organising and scheduling appointments
- Engaging with existing clients
- Data entry
- Answering customer queries
- Assisting with the running of the office
- General administration tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- GCSE English and Maths A-C or equivalent
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in a business environment or relevant business qualification
Alongside this excellent opportunity, you will be working towards a nationally recognised level 3 qualification in Business Administration.
This chance to join a growing team in a dynamic organisation won't be around for long - apply today!
Apply for Business Administration Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly