Data Analyst Apprentice
- Be a communicative person that values building strong relationships and you can explain complex topics in simple terms
- Able to manage time well
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- A 'can do' attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Work well under pressure
- Analytical Thinking: The ability to analyse data to solve a problem
- Demonstrate an intellectual curiosity and passion for learning in the data sciences, exploring the fields of data engineering, machine learning and natural language analysis
- You are a self-starter, creative and willing to challenge the status quo
- An interest in learning to write and maintain programming code and database scripts
- To be a Data Analyst Apprentice, you will need to be a data enthusiast with strong A-Level results at grade A-B in either Geography, Physics, maths or statistics. 5 GCSE's at grade A to C including ICT, maths and English is also beneficial
The company supports individual development and career progression through a comprehensive learning and development framework of key analytical and professional skills training.
Competitive salary and benefits package available. This includes discretionary annual bonus, private medical insurance and membership of the onsite gym.
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship and evaluation by the company's supervisors, the candidate may be offered a job at the end of the apprenticeship.
After the apprenticeship:
Over 90% of our apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an apprenticeship.