Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship, Chubb Fire and Security
5 days left
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Enthusiastic Apprentices who are good communicators
- Excellent team players
- Have initiative
- A keen interest in information technology
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn
- Good timekeeping
- Forward thinking
- A minimum of three GCSE's or equivalent at Grade C/ Grade 4 or above including math's & English
- A minimum of two A-Levels or equivalent, including Math's and ideally an IT related subject
Once you have qualified, you will be able to apply for a variety of roles within Chubb Fire and Security and the wider UTC group.
A range of fully funded study options once you complete your Apprenticeship. This means you can choose the path that's right for you, whether that's further vocational training or academic degrees.
Apprentice events and awards ceremonies.