Software Developer Apprentice
- PHP frameworks such as Laravel
- CSS pre-processors such as Sass
- Building SQL and designing databases
- Creating and customising Wordpress systems
- Passionate about creating cool digital things
- Can work well in a team
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop professionally to help further the team
- Positive attitude towards challenging situations and multi-tasking
- Good time management skills involving the ability to estimate accurately the time required to complete digital projects
- Attention to detail and pride in your work
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work and communicate with and translate digital solutions to non-IT personnel
- Must be committed to making ‘anything possible' with a ‘can do' attitude
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grades A* - C, including maths and English (or equivalent qualifications)
- An IT qualification would be an advantage
This specialist communications company are hopeful that they will be able to offer genuine long term employment prospects to the successful candidate.Things to consider
Due to the location of this vacancy the applicant will require a driving licence and their own transport.
You must be able to travel throughout the UK and oversees.
At all times you will be required to work within the guidelines set out in Drp's Health & Safety Policy and Employment Manual.