Data Analyst Apprentice (2018)
5 days left
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a team environment, sharing ideas and collaborating with colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Interest in data and its implications and uses.
- Understanding of GIS is desirable.
- SQL and programming knowledge is desirable.
- Enthusiastic with the curiosity and creativity to think outside of the box.
- Wanting to stretch and inspire others, speaking up about any new ideas you have.
What youll need
You need to havecompleted either youre A-Levels or BTEC (level 3) with either three A-Levels CCC (or equivalent) with at least a grade C minimum in either physics, maths or further maths or one BTEC Diploma (Level 3) at grades DD in a science or engineering related subject.
Youll have five GCSEs grade C (4) or above which must include English, Maths, Science and a technology related subject with at least a B (5) or above in Maths.Future prospects
Across our offices in the UK, we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture. One of the key ways that we celebrate this is through our social committees and the events they organise. Some of these events have included office Olympics; go karting outings, BBQs and opera trips.You could also become part of our Professional Growth Network (PGN). The PGN is a networking group run by early career professionals for early career professionals. It helps to grow your network of contacts across the UK business as well as providing you with opportunities for extra experience to support you in achieving chartered status or other professional accreditations. PGN activities include lunchtime talks, site visits, inter-office quizzes and sporting events.Things to consider
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable number of applications is received.