Network Engineer Apprentice- Level 4
4 days left
Annual wage £15,000.00
Working week Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 23 Jul 2018 Date posted 29 May 2018 Distance 43.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001406569 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Have an interest in developing your technical skills.
- Have a keen interest in data and networking.
- Be able to commit 100% to the programme and your personal development.
- In depth knowledge of ICT applications and basic Networking.
- A strong focus on client and customer service.
- Experience in communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong planning and organising skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Adhere to telent's strict policy on drugs & alcohol.
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have a minimum of 2 A-Levels Grade C or above.
- Have a Level 3 BTEC or similar in an IT related subject.
- Be able to pass government vetting and police Security Clearance.
- Driving licence is beneficial but is not a requirement.
- On completion of the scheme you will have the opportunity to integrate into the full time workforce.