Software Developer Apprentice
Wage Competitive salary
Working week Monday - Friday: 8.30 - 5pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 25 Jun 2018 Date posted 2 days ago Distance 128.4 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001406239 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Experience of developing software. This could be through education or in a social/leisure based environment
- A high interest in current and future technologies
- Enjoys problem solving
- Keen on mathematics
- Professional attitude
- Eager to progress in both the job role and qualifications
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Genuinely interested in IT
- You will be educated to at least GCSE Level at grade C or above (or equivalents)
- Preferably you will have completed A Levels (or equivalents), but this is not essential
- A computing qualification will be an advantage.
Excellent - this company are looking for the apprenticeship to be the start of a long term career.Things to consider
- Do you possess the required interest and passion for Software Development?
- Do you possess the desired qualifications?
- Are you able to travel to the place of work in Malvern on a daily basis?