Software Development Apprentice
This role would suit someone who:
- A demonstrative passion for computer coding
- Has an analytical mind
- Good at problem solving
- To be able to communicate with external customers
We are looking for a confident individual who is:
- Hard working
- Works well as part of a team
- Able to deliver consistently to a high level of accuracy
- Prepared to go the extra mile
You should be educated to A level standard, with a good standard of both English and Maths (or equivalents). An IT qualification would also be a distinct advantage.Future prospects
The specialist company are looking for the apprenticeship to be the beginning of a long term working relationship with the successful candidate.Things to consider
- Please ensure that you have the qualifications and skills requested - please give examples of your experience in your application.
- Are you able to get to the designated workplace on a daily basis?
- Although the listed working hours are listed as 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, the nature of this business means that the successful candidates will have to have be flexible in their working hours.