EY Degree Apprenticeship in Digital Innovation
- You'll work as part of small high-performing teams, so working well with others, as well as be able to think critically, is essential
- Determination, ambition and energy are essential in this role
- Above all, you'll be passionate about technology
- You don't need to have any prior technical experience or qualifications - we are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a strong desire to learn. Our degree apprenticeship offers you the chance to combine a business and technology career in a fast-paced, rapidly expanding field
If you are currently at school/college, you must be completing 3 A levels, 5 Highers or equivalent qualifications, in advance of the programme start date.
If you are working, you must have attained 3 A levels, 5 Highers or equivalent qualifications.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have to satisfy the following additional requirements which are specific to this programme:
- Be 18 or over when starting the apprenticeship
- Not in full-time education when starting the apprenticeship
- UK/EEA Nationality or Permanent Residency Status
- Residing in the UK/EEA for at least 3 years prior to starting your apprenticeship
- Please note that these eligibility criteria are set down by the UK government and may be subject to change from time to time.
A role in EY Assurance combined with achieving a degree, should not be underestimated in terms of the experiences it opens up. Having gained a grounding in the IT aspects of finance industry and exposure to our large client base, you'll have a wealth of practical experience to compound your theoretical knowledge. And this will open opportunities both inside and outside EY.Things to consider
At EY, we are committed to bringing together the right candidates to create the high performing teams that provide our clients with the exceptional service they expect. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, abilities and experiences, creating a rich and diverse culture here at EY - one that can help you learn, develop and shape your career.
The Current National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.70 per hour. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 years old and £7.83 for 25 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).