Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprentice
We're looking for dynamic and dedicated individuals to join us as apprentices. If you are keen to build a fulfilling career in the design engineering sector and deliver excellent services for clients, we'd like to hear from you.
- Confident working with numbers
- The ability to produce neat and accurate technical drawings
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Interest in using computers for design work, calculations and testing
- The ability to organise your own work and always be on time
- Lots of enthusiasm for this learning and development opportunity
Any of the following:
- Three A-levels (or equivalent) with grades ABB and above in rigorous subjects
- International Baccalaureate 32 points
- BTEC D*DD (or equivalent)
- Minimum grade B in GCSE Mathematics (or eaquivalent)
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have the right to work in England.
- Be a citizen of a country within the
European Economic Area (EEA) or
have had the right of abode in the UK
for at least the previous three years on
the first day of learning
The opportunity for full time, permanent employment at ARUP if the candidate were to progress well throughout their Degree Apprenticeship.Things to consider
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You'll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
- A competitive salary
- Profit share scheme
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension
- An interesting and varied workload where you'll make a tangible difference to the world
- A collaborative and friendly team in an excellent working environment
- A challenging workload that will make the most of your skills
- The support you need to develop your career through professional accreditation and training
Please indicate in your application form if you have a strong preference for a particular team. However your flexibility is welcomed, so do let us know if you are open to being considered for all opportunities.
You must be available to commence employment by the end of August 2018 in order to be considered for this role.
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour as of 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds; £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25.