IT Support Apprentice
Are you passionate about computers?
Have you studied IT at college?
Would you jump at the chance to use your skills in a rapidly expanding IT company In Bristol?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to get involved in many different aspects of IT in a growing business in Emersons Green, Bristol. All technical training will be given in-house and the Level 3 Apprenticeship will be in Infrastructure Technician with professional Apprenticeships.
Responsible for logging and trouble-shooting customer technical issues. You will need to be a passionate customer advocate who possesses the right balance of intuition and resourcefulness to deliver a world-class customer experience.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to indulge their passion for IT and begin a career in the industry, learning from IT professionals.
- Delivering frontline support to clients and will therefore be required to build rapport and have a friendly telephone manner. Technical support will be related to computer systems, hardware, or software.
- Responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems and determining and implementing solutions
- Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved to high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Prioritising and managing assigned workload
- Exceeds the expectations of internal and external customers through the quality of customer service, meeting their needs and demonstrating the added value of the service provided
- Build key relationships with key technical contacts at client sites and third parties
- Escalation of hardware and software issues to the relevant parties
- Escalation of Active Directory, Hardware, Backup and Windows Server issues to the relevant parties
- Installing software of a variety of devices
- Have a passion for technology
- Able to understand a range of different customer environments
- Motivated, Time Management, Planning & Control
- Good understanding of Windows desktop operating systems
- Experience with mobile devices such as laptops and tablets
- Have good telephone and customer service skill
- English & Maths at minimum C equivalent grade
- A relevant qualification in IT – BTEC / A-Level
This incredible role will not be around for long so apply ASAP! We’ll be closing the vacancy once we have the required number of applicants.
Apply for IT Support Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly