Business Admin Apprentice
7 days left
Are you an organised, systematic person who has studied business at GCSE, A-Level or higher?
Are you highly organised with excellent attention to detail?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our growing team in South Bristol.
With skills in organisation, communication and attention to detail, you be working in the office to support the team with compliance, data and administration.
- Managing data
- Working with current software systems
- Maintaining data in spreadsheets and forms
- Answering the telephone
- Responding to emails
- Maintaining a filing system
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Greeting visitors
- Organising and scheduling appointments
- Engaging with existing clients
- Data entry
- Answering customer queries
- Assisting with the running of the office
- General administration tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- GCSE English and Maths A-C or equivalent
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in a business environment or relevant business qualification
- An aptitude for systems, processes and organisation
Alongside this excellent opportunity, you will be working towards a nationally recognised level 3 qualification in Business Administration.
This chance to join a growing team in a dynamic organisation won’t be around for long – apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £10,000.00-£12,000.00 per year
Apply for Business Admin Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly