Digital Marketing Apprentice
Are you creative with a passion for digital marketing?
Do you love creating eye-catching content?
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a marketing role in a growing company whilst studying towards a nationally recognised qualification.
We have a high profile in elite sport and are keen to spread our wealth of knowledge and experience to youth sport, the corporate sector as well as to the general public. Therefore the need to highlight and publicize our activities, achievements, insight and knowledge across a range of our specialized areas is crucial.
You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies across social media and physical formats. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels, assisting in our vision to be industry-leading and value-adding.
The role of the Marketing Apprentice is:
- to lead on effective, targeted customer conversion, retention and engagement communication activities across the brands and also support the wider group tasks and projects.
- to create effective content/comms to generate and engage and optimise a high-quality pipeline of non-customer leads which drive business revenue.
- to help customers make the most of their existing and new product features to support engagement and retention objectives.
- to ensure that customer communications are delivered in a professional and efficient way, taking advantage of the latest technology.
This is a broad marketing role involving the planning and delivery of online and offline activity. The role holder will provide high-quality services to prospects, customers and stakeholders across the business to ensure a positive and consistent experience from start to finish. The ability to switch priorities according to the tactical needs of the business, attention-to-detail, excellent copywriting / editorial and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, good organisational skills and an appetite to take on a challenge are pre-requisites. Office-based, with the flexibility to travel to other offices as and when required.
- Creation, editing and management of social content, interactions and accounts.
- Deploying the companies voice to customers and prospects
- Document creation inline with the brand
- Deploying and managing the social media strategy alongside the marketing strategy
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the sales team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
- Help organize marketing events
- Developing relationships with future business through networking events
- Direct Mail/marketing and digital marketing experience
- Excellent computer competency
- Planning and reporting of physical and digital media performance
- Project management
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Stakeholder engagement
- Copywriting and/or proof reading
- Working well under pressure
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t tick every box. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
We are an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Apply for Digital Marketing Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly