Davidsons are thrilled to be recruiting for an IT apprentice based in Ibstock.
Acting as the first point of contact for the IT helpdesk providing first line support to all internal users. Being part of a support team looking after over 300 users split across 2 offices and remote support to site staff.
As the IT Apprentice you will be required to do the following:
- Ensure all calls are raised on the helpdesk system.
- Escalating support calls to 2 nd and 3 rd line Support.
- Application support for 3rd party applications used within the business.
- Troubleshoot issues such as password resets, software upgrades and hardware repairs.
- Using team-viewer to resolve remote issues.
- Attending site visits when needed with the support of a senior engineer.
- Configuration and Administration of mobile device technology i.e. Apple / iPad / Samsung.
- IT department Admin, ensuring all documents are kept up to date. Undertake all required non-technical IT administration.
This role will suit an outgoing and motivated individual hoping to start, an exciting and rewarding career in IT.
- Have a genuine passion for IT and be willing to learn.
- Will need to have a confident telephone manner with attention to detail.
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Hardworking and eager to learn
- Good work ethic with a mature approach
- Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship.