Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Welcome to althaus, an alternative digital apprenticeship provider.
Here at althaus, we keep our finger on the pulse and as an alternative training provider, we see the bigger picture. We have a passion to develop well-rounded digital leaders of the future, equipped with the sought-after combination of soft skills and technical know-how needed to succeed.
To achieve this our delivery model is a tailored blend of digital learning and face-to face mentoring and support. As well as dedicated classrooms, we use industry leading software to provide virtual learning environments, digital course content and online assessment platforms. We believe that high quality digital learning enables our students to study in an environment familiar to them and their chosen subject area.
As part of your apprenticeship program you will:
- Developing and maintain websites
- Maintenance and security of business website online
- Support in the development of mobile optimised websites
- Analyse audience, buying patterns and their behaviours
- Increase brand exposure through dynamic re-marketing
- Measure, analyse and improve website traffic
- Analyse detailed campaign reports to identify impact vs cost
- Support in the implementation of new digital trends
- Develop branding for online audiences
Digital Business Strategies
- Maximise marketing
- Support with new business acquisition and retention
- Manage and improve online reputation
· Excellent skills in written and verbal communication and the ability to communicate at all levels of a business effectively
· Previous experience working with Adobe Photoshop would be advantageous
· Able to work both as part of a team and on their own initiative
· Ability to prioritise and manage own time to meet deadlines
· Willingness to learn new skills including problem solving
· Adaptive, proactive and inquisitive with the ability to be intuitive and perform under pressure
· Creative flair for marketing
· Confident and articulate
A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade 9-4 (A*-C), including English & maths or equivalent
Things to consider
You are applying to hold a position in althaus’s Talent Pool where we will retrospectively match you with a suitable employer.
Apply for Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly