Clinical Trial Specialist Degree Apprenticeship
Here at Syneos Health we are excited to be launching the recruitment for our UK Apprenticeship Program, starting September 2021.
If selected, you will become a Clinical Trial Specialist Apprentice working at our UK offices in Farnborough, whilst also studying for a BSc Applied Bioscience degree.
This program will allow you to gain invaluable experience working within clinical trials, whilst completing a full degree learning remotely with a UK university - with no tuition fees.
Where’s the catch? There isn’t one!
Why become an Apprentice?
- You will earn a BSc Applied Bioscience degree with no tuition fee debt
- As you learn you will apply your knowledge to the real world and industry
- On completion of your degree you will have proven experience and already be one step ahead in your career
What will you have to do as an Apprentice?
- Supporting assigned departments with daily business operations involved in clinical trials as determined by business needs
- Performing your daily activities in compliance with applicable Corporate and Clinical Operations Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Completing all assigned trainings and assignments (both company and University) to facilitate ongoing development within the company and to meet the degree program requirements
- Your assignment to Business Units will be determined for each apprentice and may include the following functional areas:
TMF Operations; Site & Patient Access; Investigator Management Solutions; Clinical Operations; Clinical Monitoring; Site Start Up; Data Management; Pharmacovigilance
These are office based departments, not lab or hospital based.
What do I need to have/demonstrate to be eligible?
- Minimum 5 GCSEs A* to C including Maths and English language
- Have/be predicted to achieve 80 UCAS points, ideally including Biology and one other science
- Fluency in English, with strong interpersonal skills
- Effective organisational skills and the ability to be customer-focused
- Ability to start in September 2021
What will you be paid?
As an Apprentice you will receive a competitive annual salary as well as our comprehensive benefits package, including private healthcare and pension.
If you are interested, please apply by on the Syneos Health careers page or contact Charlotte Miles email@example.com directly.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.
Equal Opportunities Plan. Its objective is to achieve the principle of equality of opportunity in Syneos Health’s employment practices ensuring that our workforce is truly representative of each gender and that every employee is respected and is able to work under equal conditions.