ATT Apprenticeship with TaxAssist Accountants
- Working within a team, managing your own portfolio of personal tax clients
- Preparing UK personal tax returns for clients
- Corresponding with clients to arrange paperwork
- Providing bookkeeping services, including the recording of income and expenditure, matching transactions to bank statements and summarizing expenditure types
- Login client information into QuickBooks via Receipt bank
- Liaison with team to complete Ad-hoc basis task
Requirements and prospects
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate, with an aptitude towards spreadsheets
- Some work experience in business or an accountancy practice is desirable, but an aptitude to the work is more important
- Personable, enquiring and willing to ask questions when unsure
- A sense of fun and a desire to succeed
- Minimum of 2 A Levels at grade C (or equivalent)
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 / C or aboveincluding English and maths (or equivalent)
In return for your hard work, we will employ you on a permanent employment contract, pay you a competitive salary plus 20 days holiday and bank holidays, pension, life assurance as well as some other flexible benefits.
Things to consider
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries or would like more information.