Level 6 Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship - Amgen
Amgen is committed to Oncology, and currently have a robust pipeline with several Oncology molecules in development which target some of the most complex and important oncology disease areas. The successful candidate will work directly in the marketing team supporting our drive of ensuring access to our current and future pipeline brands, enabling us to continue to reach the many thousands of patients that need our products and that we continue to make the ‘Amgen Difference’ to people’s lives!
This could be your everyday!
During this program you will work directly with the Brand Leads and Marketing Associates to deliver digital campaigns in line with our UK goals and financial objectives. You will provide vital support for a variety of activities including brand strategy and campaigns, internal communications, digital asset development, launch and maintenance. You will be encouraged to take on more accountability over time and will be provided with guidance and training to enable this.
Marketing & Strategy Execution to Maximise Revenues
- Support development of marketing plans and digital tactical plans
- Support execution of brand strategies – contribute to execution of key brand programs to maximise impact of activities through optimal channel mix, including newer channels so as to meet/exceed local revenue targets
- Contribute to in-country cross functional team, including coordinating and supporting the activities of members of the team as appropriate in order to achieve success
- Develop relations with key internal and external stakeholders
- Support the planning, spending & controlling of budgets across the portfolio taking on individual responsibilities for define projects as agreed for own areas of responsibility
Customer Engagement & Insight
- Collaborate with customer facing team to help drive alignment with overall brand strategies and incorporation of market feedback and to support strong external stakeholder & customer engagement
- Contribute to the collection & understanding of customer and patient insights for inclusion into marketing plans
- Conduct all activities and make all decisions in accordance with the Company policies & SOPs, Amgen Values, & regulatory guidelines (ABPI) – training will be provided
Be part of our team
You would be joining a dynamic marketing department working across the portfolio of Oncology and Haematology brands during which you will be working alongside highly skilled marketers within the UK Oncology Business Unit team. You will be involved in multiple different aspects of the marketing mix, including interactions with customers and insight generation, operational planning and tactical execution.
Here’s what it takes to Win!
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. What we seek in the right individual are these skills and experience:
- Understanding of simple marketing principles (e.g. 4 Ps; Product, Price, Promotion, Place, Boston Matrix). Basic understanding and appreciation of pharmaceutical marketing with interest in vaccines.
- An appreciation of multichannel marketing and marketing channel mix, including digital
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritise
- Good communication and presentation skills