Higher Apprentice Novice Manager
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- L2 & L3 Hairdressing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisation and time management
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- 5 GCSEs graded A-C including English Language and maths or equivalent
- Specialist Level 3 qualification in Hair
Prospects may arise in the technical support team or as a senior hairdresser.Things to consider
This vacancy includes Saturday and evening work.
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour as of 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds; £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25.