Apprentice Management Assistant (Chartered Manager)
- Assisting our client services team in all areas of client management, reporting and order processing
- Preparing new costings for products
- Reporting on various areas of sales, marketing and production performance
- Carrying out a variety of management processes to assist the management team
- Attending management meetings and keeping minutes
- Managing research projects
- Project management for new product roll outs
- Assisting in the account's office
Requirements and prospects
No travel requirements, but preferably applicants will be able to drive.
Minimum of 7 GCSE's (or equivalent), with a minimum of a 6/B in maths.
Plus one of the below:
- 3 A levels
- BTEC vocational qualification at level 3
- Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Relevant Work Experience
As experience is gained, the apprentice's position will adapt and change, to meet the business' needs. Doing this will enable the apprentice to gain vital knowledge of the way the business operates and functions.