- Strong Microsoft Office suite experience (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Workday or equivalent HR management system experience would be an advantage
- Good communications & organisational skills
- Good quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Ability to respond independently to less complex inquiries
- Strong trust and integrity to deal with confidential employee data.
Successfully complete initial assessment, attend an interview, followed by a skills check.
Required to be qualified to at least level 3 in a HR related subject area, (NVQ or CIPD Foundation Certificate). Also required to produce certificates at grade C (4) or above in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent or pass the skills check which will enable you to achieve this level whilst attending this programme.
Working at least 30 hours a week (plus 1 day a month workshop at College). You would also need to be employed in a suitable HR role for a minimum of 12-18 months (prior experience and assessment can be taken into account).Future prospects
Possibility of the role progressing into a permanent position on successful completion of the Apprenticeship.