Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship Recruitment Consultant
- Ability to take instruction and show willingness to get the job done
- Timekeeping and attendance to important meetings where needed
- Reliable to work without supervision where necessary
- Proactive and organised approach to day to day activities
- Professional and personable approach with candidates and team mates
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Ability to take on board constructive feedback from senior members of the Northreach team
You are expected to have at least 200 points at A-level or NVQ level 3 (or equivalent), and Maths and English GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above.
If you have relevant work experience but no traditional qualifications, or if you have other professional qualifications (e.g. ILM, CMI), we still encourage you to apply as all applications are considered on an individual basis.Future prospects
As a new Apprentice in one of our successful teams, you will be working alongside skilled professionals who will coach and guide you throughout your career journey with us. To start with, you will follow a tailored plan to support your studies and in work learning. As you build your skills and experience, you will get the opportunity to become more involved with taking ownership of tasks and making a real difference.
You will be mentored and managed by a selected member of the team.