Business Administration Apprentice
Do you want to step into your career and are craving the excitement of a fast-paced, multi-layered and dynamic work environment?
Are you a people-person that is neither reluctant to pick up the phone nor scared of numbers?
If this sounds like you, we have an amazing opportunity to help you kickstart your career!
We are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to support our fast-growing company in all things admin and want to take you with us on our journey to become the absolute best at what we do.
Becoming part of our young and ambitious team will guarantee a huge learning curve, a fun environment to grow in and even an upcoming office move so you can really become an integral part of the company.
But who are we?
We are a small business of about 15 people based in South Bristol (BS4) with two brands, Kartdavid & Sticker it, which are both currently expanding quickly.
We exist to inspire creativity in brands across the world, which we do by developing cool tech to give our customers a better experience buying custom products. Technology and automation allow us to lower our minimum order quantity s and bring high-quality products to brands of all sizes. Have a read about our culture here.
We take pride in our training processes and make a big deal about celebrating wins. We promote a culture of honesty and forward-thinking and hold a lot of merit in taking our mistakes and learning from them. Grit and a self-starting attitude are a must.
You are perfect for this role if you
- Have studied Business at GCSE, A-Level or higher
- Are an excellent communicator, over the phone and in person
- Are a time management pro and know how to stay organised
- Have working knowledge of Google Drive
- Understand the importance of good communication
- Have gained experience in a business environment
What you will be doing:
- Answering the telephone
- Responding to emails
- Maintaining a filing system and CRM
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Organising and scheduling appointments
- Engaging with existing clients
- Data entry
- Answering customer queries
- Assisting with running the office
- General administration tasks
What you will get
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pro-rata.
- To be part of a mission that matters in a brand that is growing super-fast.
- Employee discounts.
- Your birthday off.
If you love the sound of our culture and our mission and are ready for that start-up feeling, please send your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!